1) Emcons Business Academy is an 8 year old premium Training Institute imparting best state of the art professional and industry ready Technical and Management Education on a Full Time Tutorial Class Study basis for pursuing their various professional courses and academics from their own preferred and selected Universities. The Institute also offers Career Counselling to students on various career related courses and giving them placement opportunities.
2) The studentsafter passing their school exams come to our Institute to take information of various professional courses and also participate in detail career related discussions and counselling on what course to study and from which University or State where such professional courses are done to study and the career opportunities in this regard.
3) They then take their admission and registration with their preferred selected Universities and take their regular mandatory classes and practical /laboratory studies either with the affiliated colleges or in the University directly and thereafter take our specialized and professional private tuitions from our Institute whenever they are in town as per their requirement and need for any particular subject or group of subjects during their vacations.
4) Besides being an Education Counsellor our Institute is also involved in the Technical Training of students on various Multi Skill Programmes to facilitate them in employability.
5) We are also into the profession of Placements Consulting activities and in Recruitments.
6) Currently our Institute imparts training on the following professional courses to the students who are pursuing the undernoted professional courses on their own from the Swami Vivekananda University ,Sagar, M.P on a Regular Study Mode basis and other various Universities or its affiliated colleges either located in Kolkata or in outside States. They study in the University end in respect of the mandatory theoretical and practical class attendance as required by the University and also take the professional tuitions at our end when they are in the town during their vacations.
■ Dploma in Engineering Subjects both for 3 year and 2 Years Lateral entry and for trades of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science, Fire and Safety.
■ B.Tech-3 Years Lateral and 4 years subjects (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science)
■ B.C.A, MCA
■ B.B.A , MBA (Finance, Marketing, Operations, Human Resources, IT, Insurance, Retail, Hotel)
■ B.Sc in Hotel Management.
■ Diploma in Food Technology.
■ Diploma in Concrete Technology.
■ Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.
■ Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
■ Diploma in Fire and Safety, Diploma in Industrial Safety.
■ B.Pharmacy and D Pharmacy.
■ B,Sc Nursing , G.N.M and A.N.M
■ B.Sc in Animation.
■ Bachelors in Mass Communication.
■ B.Com, Tally and GST.
■ B.Sc in Physics and Chemistry
■ L .L.B
■ Diploma in Mining Engineering
■ Multi Skill Development Programmes.
7) For the information of the students it is hereby mentioned that the Swami Vivekanand University is UGC , AIU, MHRD Approved University and the engineering courses are approved by the AICTE, the Nursing Courses approved by INC, the Pharmaceutical Courses approved by PCI, the B.Ed course by NCTE etc. Our Institute is neither a Study Centre nor a Franchisee nor affiliated to any University. The Institute is also not approved by AICTE or UGC or any State Government or Central Government or any Education Body of any matter in respect. The institute does not provide any Diploma or Degree Certificates in any of the above subjects excepting for Multi Skill Development Programmes where the trainers give a Certificate of Proficiency.
8) Apart from the tuitions on the theoretical studies we also provide the students with intensive workshops and practicals as per the industry requirements in our institute and making them industry ready for getting placements assistances. Our students are also provided with extensive internships in industry to complete the relevant industry related practicals and workshops to facilitate the placements.
9) The students go to appear for their final exams on their own cost and risks at the University Campus in Sagar M.P. and after undergoing the minimum mandatory requisite and relevant classes including the practical classes at the University end as per the schedule given.
10) The students enroll with the University directly on their own online after uploading their academic details and sending their academic documents and they are governed by University Rules and Regulations in regard to appearing in the examination center within the State Jurisdiction as per UGC, A.I.C.T.E and other Statutory Authorities directive on Territorial Jurisdiction, independent Examination Centre and schedule, issue of results ,certificates, transfer and migration certicates from the University end.
11) The practicals and workshop training are done insofar as the equipments are available in the Institute presently and as displayed in this website besides extensive field workshops and visits. The Institute provides a Full Fledged Tuition Roster for both the theoretical as well as practicals on a month to month basis Monthly mock exams are held to assess the performance of the students and attendance is mandatory. Daily home tasks and assignments are given and if not done then the student is marked absent on the next day. After the students qualify their University Examinations and get their valid Mark sheets , Certificates, Transfer Certificates and Migration Certificates from the concerned university we provide them with placement assistance provided they have minimum 75% class attendance and fulfil other criteria all throughout as explained in the FAQ.
12) Students seeking admission in our Institute should therefore first be mentally prepared to work hard in a robust and rigorous study environment and follow the strict discipline code, manners etc of the Institute by way of a written agreement and declaration. They should go through our FAQ Link in this website and study the FAQ carefully before taking their decision on admission in our tutorial centre. They are also advised to meet our Education Counsellors and also speak to the students and their guardians directly at our Institute in order to understand the basics of our academic pedagogy and the discipline as well and the validity of the certificates issued by any University and the placement eligibility etc.
13) The Institute will provide an Admission Agreement which explains the various terms and conditions of the admissions in our tutorial centre and which is required to be read thoroughly and signed by both the student and the guardian as well. Fees once paid is neither refundable nor adjustable nor transferable even for partial classes or for dropping out of the studies which is to be borne in mind.
WHY CHOOSE EMCONS BUSINESS ACADEMY AS THE BEST EDUCATION HUB ?
(1) PLACEMENTS TO ALL IF 75% ATTENDANCE AND OTHER CRITERIA IS FULFILLED.
(2) CONTINUOUS JOB OFFERS EVEN AFTER GETTING PLACEMENTS.
(3) PART TIME JOB OFFERS IN CASE FOR SPECIAL CASES TO FUND THE TUITION EXPENSES.
(4) PLACEMENT TIESUPS AND RELATIONSHIPS WITH OVER 400 COMPANIES AND RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS.
(5) SIX DAYS CLASSES A WEEK.
(6) 120 DAYS MANDATORY PRACTICALS PER YEAR.
(7) FREE MANDATORY INDUSTRIAL INTERNSHIP .
(8) FREE DAILY SPOKEN ENGILISH.
(9) FREE REGULAR TALLY ERP CLASSES.
(10) FREE ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT COURSES.
(11) FREE BUSINESS ANALYTICS CLASSES FOR BTECH AND MBA STUDENTS.
(12) REGULAR PERSONALITY GROOMING CLASSES.
(13) SPECIALAUTOCAD AND SURVEY CLASSES.
(14) MONTHLY MOCK TESTS
(15) DAILY HOME WORK AND IF NOT DONE THEN MARKED ABSENT.
(16) PRACTICAL CLASSES MANDATORY FOR GETTING PLACEMENTS.
(17) PREPARATION AID FOR GOVERNMENT JOBS.
(18) SPECIAL CLASSES FOR ALL STUDENTS SO AS TO AVOID PRIVATE TUITION.
(19) RAGGING FREE CULTURE WITH CCTV SURVEILLANCE.
(20) INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE FACULTY FOR SPECIAL CLASSES.
(21) MONTHLY GUARDIAN'S MEETINGS DISCUSSING THE PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS.
(22) MONTHLY ATTENDANCE AND CLASS MARKS ARE SENT TO THE GUARDIANS.
(23) WEEKLY FIELD VISIT AND SURVEY, PROJECTS AND ASSIGNMENTS.
(24) VISIT TO INDUSTRY EXHIBITION, INDUSTRIAL PARKS AND MUSEUMS.
(25) COLLABORATIVE PROGRAMS WITH IIT KHARAGPUR AND OTHER REPUTED INSTITUTES.